City Council Meetings
Public Hearing Notices - City Council
City Council Public Hearing Notices for September 8, 2022
- Chapter 9 - Comp Plan Amendment: September 8th, 2022, 7:00 p.m.
- Sultan School District Impact Fee Increase - CFP: September 8, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
- Click here to view the Agenda Packet for this meeting.
DIRECTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE COUNCIL MEETING AND INSTRUCTIONS ON PROVIDING REMOTE ORAL PUBLIC COMMENT:
1. At 7:00 p.m. (or shortly before or after) on Thursday, September 8, 2022, please join the meeting via computer or phone as shown below and enter the meeting ID to join the meeting. If using the website, the phone number given may be different, please follow prompts given:
- Via Computer:
- Phone #: (253) 215-8782
- Meeting ID: 874 0545 3747
- Passcode: 382801
- After you enter the meeting ID, if it asks for a participant ID, just wait or press # and you will be added to the meeting.
Please note if you attend via computer, your computer may provide different options for connecting to audio to include different phone numbers. It is recommended to follow the zoom compute prompts to connect to the meeting
2. You will be muted upon entry to the meeting. When it is the portion of the meeting for Public Comment, your name will be called to speak, and the City Clerk will unmute you.
3. Please begin your comments by stating your name, city of residence, and any organization represented.
4. Please be advised that your comments are being recorded.
Each speaker is allotted 3 minutes and you will be notified when your time has expired.
HOW TO USE THIS PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
To learn more about a project:
- Call the City of Sultan Community Development Department at 360.793.2231.
- Review the project file at the Community Development Department at Sultan City Hall, 319 Main Street, Sultan WA.
- Hours 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily.
To Comment on a project:
- Submit written comments to the Community Development Department at the address below. All comments received prior to issuance of a department decision or recommendation will be reviewed. To ensure that comments are addressed in the decision or recommendation, they should be received by the Community Development Department before the end of the comment period.
- Comments on a project scheduled for a public hearing may be made by submitting then in writing to the Community Development Department prior to the open record hearing or submitting three (3) copies at the hearing or by testifying verbally at the hearing.
- You may become a party of record for a project by 1) submitting original written comments and request to become a party of record to the City Community Development Department prior to the hearing; 2) testifying at the hearing; or 3) entering your name on a sign-up register at the hearing. NOTE: Only persons who submit written or oral testimony to the permit issuing authority may appeal the decision.
Request for special notice:
A person may request to be provided special notice of a particular application process filed under the provisions of this title by one of the following methods:
- Filing a no-cost from provided by the city for the purposes of requesting a special notice.
- Providing by letter or email a request for special notice which clearly states:
- The requester’s name and contact information.
- The specific application of interest in the request.
HOW TO REACH US
The Community Development Department for the City of Sultan is located at 319 Main Street, Sultan WA 98294. For information about the project or to view the project file, contact Andy Galuska, Community Development Director, at 360.793.1311 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Cyd Donk, Assistant Planner, at 360.793.1099 or email@example.com
Accommodations for people with disabilities will be provided upon request.
Please contact City Hall at 360.793.2231 and allow one-week advance notice