Sultan Community Alliance
The Sultan Community Alliance (Alliance) is a volunteer group dedicated to the enhancement of the Sultan community through large-scale events meant to bring people back to Main Street. It is the intersection of passion and purpose, as it strives to promote community pride through regular cleanup events that keep Sultan’s parks and public spaces beautiful, lush, and welcoming to families.
The Alliance mission is:
To build and promote a safe, clean, and healthy community through family-oriented events and volunteer-driven cleanup efforts.
The Alliance regularly performs sweeps of local parks and public spaces to ensure that Sultan’s scenic areas remain walkable, family-friendly and free from trash. Since the Alliance was founded, volunteers have been an integral part of these cleanup efforts, removing many tons of trash from Sultan’s parks. Community members are always welcome to volunteer during a parks sweep and should email the Alliance for additional information on how to participate.
The Sultan Community Alliance coordinates a number of community events each year. For information on how to get involved in the Alliance or to volunteer during a parks sweep or one of its community events, please email the Alliance.
Rules of Procedure
- Summer Soccer Camp - June 2, 2019
- National Night Out Against Crime - August 6, 2019
- Sultan Swoosh 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament - August 17, 2019
- Homecoming Pep Rally/Bonfire - October 10, 2019
- Trunk or Treat - October 31, 2019
- Tree Lighting and Lighted Parade - December 7, 2019
- Sultan Lights - Holiday Lighting Contest - December 1st to 24th, 2019