Planning Board Meetings
- 7:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd (Optional) Tuesday of every month (unless otherwise noted)
- November & December Meetings vary due to the Holidays (see calendar)
- City Hall
319 Main Street
City Council Chambers
Sultan, WA 98294
- Planning Board 2022 Meeting Calendar
- 2022 Work Plan for the Planning Board
About the Board
Planning Board consists of Sultan residents who volunteer their time to advise the Mayor and City Council on Land Use issues. Regular meetings take place on the first and third (optional) Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, but at present, the meetings are held through Zoom. The Board consists of five members who are appointed to four-year terms by the Mayor.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
DIRECTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE PUBLIC HEARING DURING THE PLANNING BOARD MEETING AND INSTRUCTIONS ON PROVIDING REMOTE ORAL PUBLIC COMMENT:
- At 7:00 p.m. (or shortly before or after) on Tuesday, please join the meeting via computer or phone as shown below and enter the Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting. If using the website, the phone number given may be different, please follow prompts given:
- Phone #: (253) 215-8782
- Meeting ID: 848 6233 1237
- Passcode: 128315
- After you enter the meeting ID, if it asks for a passcode, please enter the number here (128315), you will then be added to the meeting.
Please note if you attend via computer, your computer may provide different options for connecting to audio to include different phone numbers. It is recommended to follow the zoom computer prompts to connect to the meeting
- Please mute yourself upon entry to the meeting. When it is the portion of the meeting for Public Comment, your name will be called to speak. Please unmute yourself and begin speaking.
- Please begin your comments by stating your name, city of residence, and any organization represented.
- Please be advised that your comments are being recorded.
Each speaker is allotted 3-minutes and you will be notified when your time has expired.
If you have any questions regarding the Planning Board, please call 360-793-2231 or email the Planning Board.