Our mission is to:
Enhance the quality of life of Sultan’s residents and visitors by promoting and managing quality land use developments and construction projects
- Actively seek out opportunities to assist existing businesses to grow, prosper, and provide ever better services and products to their customers
- Actively promote Sultan as a location for quality new businesses to locate, become profitable, and provide services to the community
Our experienced staff is very happy to help you with:
- Building questions
- Code compliance
- Economic development
- Zoning and mapping
- Property development
- Making Sultan a more desirable place to live.
Our office is also the point of contact for local environmental and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) issues.
We are a small department that has the ability to give friendly and professional service. We do our best to coordinate all planning and land use activities, environmental, limited engineering plan review and building permit activities within the City. We implement the goals and policies of the Comprehensive Plan and associated development regulations, International Building Code, and Engineering Design Standards and regulations.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Floodplain Map (PDF)
- Snohomish County Online Property Information Map
- Official Zoning Map - 12.2019 (PDF)
Permit Application Appointments
Applications are accepted by appointment only. Please call 360-793-1099 to schedule an appointment to submit for all land use permit and building applications. To submit for a permit, please call Cyd Donk at 360-793-1099 or email Cyd.
Appointments can be scheduled Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We cannot accept your applications unless you have a scheduled appointment. We appreciate your assistance!