The following are violations if visible from a street, alley, or public or other private property in accordance with Sultan Municipal Code Title 8:
- Attractive nuisances dangerous to children, broken equipment, discarded refrigerators, etc.
- Broken or discarded furniture, household equipment or furnishings
- Cars or Auto Coaches parked on private property (unless lawfully stored under shelter)
- Cars or Auto Coaches parked on the street for over 72 hours without moving
- Dead, decayed, diseased or otherwise hazardous trees or vegetation
- Graffiti on a building, fence or other structure
- Junk, trash, litter, boxes, discarded lumber, or salvage materials